OFF TOPIC: Bug Systems

RobChandhokchandhok at within.com RobChandhokchandhok at within.com
Wed Apr 29 13:03:53 PDT 1998

At 7:46 PM +0000 4/29/98, John Mitchell wrote:
>Any opinions on good bug reporting/tracking systems which integrate
>well with Perforce?  I.e., they also need to support client/server
>operation (it's a very distributed company :-).

We have our own web-based system (in perl) that isn't particularly
integrated with perforce, but works well in conjunction with perforce.  We
are also very distributed so we run our defect tracking via password
protected web sites.

What I'm waiting to see is the new support that is forthcoming in perforce
for job/defect/ticket tracking, and integrate to that.

Rob