[p4] Peforce History in source code

Michael Peppler mpeppler at peppler.org
Tue Oct 19 07:34:46 PDT 1999

Marc Kwiatkowski writes:

 > What I don't understand about the pro-$Log$ camp is where
 > are you working such that you can't access a p4-server
 > to get file history, a satellite?  perforce works well
 > of over a 28.8 modem.  Sheesh.

True. But sometimes the net is down (has happened to me quite a few
times over the last few weeks where alternet has been unable to route
my packets from CA to AL)

Also I may be working without a phone connection, on a laptop
somewhere.
Admittedly this is not what happens in the majority of cases...

Michael
mpeppler at peppler.org    -||-  http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler