[p4] task management tool???

Satinder Chhatwal techysatin at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 18:01:08 PST 2001

Hey,
I am using perforce, bugzilla integrated with perforce
thru p4dti. I want to have a tool that allows me to
create tasks for my team, and they can accept those
tasks, start working on them, create new subtasks if
reqd. I cud have done that in perforce jobs, but p4dti
does not allow me to play with perforce jobs as it
takes over the jobspec for bugzilla bugs.

I would really appreciate if anyone can suggest me of
any tool available (preferably web based) that can
allow in to manage tasks in my project.

Thanks
Satin