[p4] Sharing client spec between users

Priamos Georgiades PGeorgiades at lucasarts.com
Tue Dec 4 10:11:47 PST 2001

We do have such a setup in our team, but we use it for users who need
"Read-Only" access to the database. [The host machine is attached to
expensive game development hardware that we can't afford to have deployed
one per client. Thus, our users make it part of their routine to sync at
this client after submitting from their own machines and verify that
everything works on the target hardware.]

Priamos Georgiades
LucasArts Entertainment Company