[p4] This mailing list

johan.nilsson at esrange.ssc.se johan.nilsson at esrange.ssc.se
Wed Dec 5 03:41:23 PST 2001

Hi,

am I the only person finding it very annoying that the 'Reply-To' field in
the mails delivered through this list isn't set to
'perforce-user at perforce.com'?

I get lots of replies directly to my e-mail address, which I assume are
meant to go to the list in several cases. As I for myself don't take the
time to ask the message originator's for permission to forward them to the
list, I take it that there can be many answers that aren't stored in the
list archives (if more people are as lazy as I am).

// Johan