[p4] This mailing list

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Wed Dec 5 06:42:16 PST 2001

Speaking for myself, I use "Reply All" and select the list when I wish to
send to the list. I don't find it a problem.

If I send to an individual user that's what I intend (after the first shot
of caffeine in the morning anyway....). I assume that's what other people
mean if they send me directly and ask permission before copying to the list.

Robert