[p4] This mailing list

Gregg G. Wonderly gregg at skymaster.c2-tech.com
Wed Dec 5 07:14:32 PST 2001

>am I the only person finding it very annoying that the 'Reply-To' field in
>the mails delivered through this list isn't set to
>'perforce-user at perforce.com'?

Out of habit, I always use reply (as opposed to reply-all) in EXMH and I get
perforce-user-admin as the sole recipient.  The admin always send me email and
ask me why I sent them email...  This list is not configured correctly
compared to what I expect from the history of mailing list and the other lists
that I am on.

To wit...