[p4] This mailing list

Simon Morton Simon.Morton at MetraTech.com
Wed Dec 5 07:21:04 PST 2001

I am on a list which does munge the Reply-To: header and personal
communications get sent to the list unintentionally on an almost
weekly basis.  Reply-To: munging takes away your freedom to choose
between Reply and Reply-to-All.

The link Arnt provided below should be required reading for list
administrators.

Simon