[ Arnt Gulbrandsen ] [p4] This mailing list

Gregg G. Wonderly gregg at skymaster.c2-tech.com
Wed Dec 5 07:21:38 PST 2001

>johan.nilsson at esrange.ssc.se
>(Mandatory reference to http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>inserted here.)

But reply-to doesn't create the exact problem stated here at all.  Reply-to:,
which I use to direct my emails to my email relay site, provides a what to
have a From: and/or Sender: that are correct, but with a reply-to address that
is different.  I added reply-to to your email and used 'reply' and 'reply-to'
in exmh to see what happened.  Reply-to did change the simple reply to just
send the reply to the list instead of you.  But, it did not keep reply-all
from showing me all the appropriate recipients and letting me then choose
which ones to send to.  This is how I have used lists for years...

-----
gregg at c2-tech.com  (C2 Technologies Inc)