[p4] Can anyone point me to backup/init.d scripts for Debian?

Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Wed Dec 5 12:18:21 PST 2001

Dan Keith <bud at otsys.com> writes:
> Does anyone out there have backup and init scripts for perforce under
> Linux? I'd really appreciate any help or pointers.

I have an init script, logrotate file and a cron.daily (does the verify,
checkpoint and ages the checkpoints).

You can find them in RPMS at:

        p4://public.perforce.com/guest/matthew_rice/RPMS/...
or:
        http://www.starnix.com/download/perforce/RPM/

You should be able to use alien to install either the binary or the source
RPM.

HTH,
--
matthew rice <matt at starnix.com>                               starnix inc.
tollfree: 1-87-pro-linux                        thornhill, ontario, canada