[p4] Deleting (Obliterating) Empty Trees

Kjell Martin kjell.martin at peregrine.com
Mon Dec 10 13:32:40 PST 2001

If you've never had any files under //Spiral/... or you've already
obliterated them, then I suspect you're being left with only the depot to
delete.
try p4 help depot  and look for the -d option description.

If you do a sync //Spiral/...#1 and get files, then the obliterate still
hasn't removed all the files under //Spiral/...