Antwort: Re: [p4] Integration question (merge)

patrick.baur at azgrp.ch patrick.baur at azgrp.ch
Wed Dec 12 00:35:48 PST 2001

First, thank you for your help. integrate -f should work. However, this
means that I have to remember the files that need to be forced. I normally
just do an integrate on the entire file tree. If I do this with force, it
will reintegrate everything, which is much more than I need. What disturbs
me most when doing this is, that I loose track of what really changed.

Chuck Karish <karish at well.com>@perforce.com am 12.12.2001 06:42:12

Gesendet von:  perforce-user-admin at perforce.com