[p4] How can I restrict depot creation/deletion

Dave Foglesong dfogleso at adobe.com
Mon Dec 17 15:26:15 PST 2001

The depot command requires super access to run. If your users are
creating/deleting depots, this indicates that somewhere they've got super
access to at least one file inside that depot. Restrict super access to
specific admin accounts and you shouldn't see these kinds of problems.

Dave Foglesong
Adobe Systems
206-675-7412