[p4] P4 User Form

Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Wed Dec 19 06:49:40 PST 2001

Jim Ray <jray at jabber.com> writes:
> Is there any way to add fields to the p4 user form?  Like, I want to add
> a field for JabberID.

No.  Hopefully, the correct answer is, "not yet."  A lot of people would like
the ability to extend each of the forms (send in a request to
support at perforce.com to add your wish).

> Our current solution is to replace the e-mail with the JabberID and
> alias the e-mail in the sendmail aliases program.

That's what I do.  Or add formatted text to the description fields when it's
possible.

Regards,
--
matthew rice <matt at starnix.com>                               starnix inc.
tollfree: 1-87-pro-linux                        thornhill, ontario, canada