[p4] Question on p4 sync

andy nguyen anguyen at oblix.com
Fri Dec 21 23:10:26 PST 2001

Hi all,

Many thanks for your quick responses.  I didn't realize that we can use
"..." as a wildcard in Perforce.
Anyway, I edited the "p4 client" to exclude all French and German dirs
by adding the following to my "View:"

    //depot/... //anguyen-olly/...
    -//depot/project.../french/... //anguyen-olly/project.../french/...
    -//depot/project.../german/... //anguyen-olly/project.../german/...

So when ever I do a "p4 sync", I would only get all common files for all
languages and all files which are located under the French dirs.

Thanks and have a Happy Holidays,
-Andy

--
    Andy Nguyen