[p4] Who deleted a client

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 00:37:17 PDT 2001

Well this has come up before and I believe hasn't yet been done for
performance reasons, and because you can do it yourself.... One tends to
need to draw a line somewhere, and so far this is where it has been drawn.

That said, things could change - make sure that support knows you want it -
the more people requesting features the more likely they are to be looked
at.

Robert