[p4] Does anybody have a typemap table handy with most common WinNT bi nary file extensions listed?

Priamos Georgiades PGeorgiades at lucasarts.com
Wed Oct 3 16:13:03 PDT 2001

I want to set them up for exclusive open (by adding the '+l' modifier), and
I would appreciate the time savings on the typing (pun semi-intentional)...
[When you start thinking about all the file types used in a
multi-disciplinary team, your head hurts. I tried selecting them (to copy &
paste) all in the FileTypes dialog in Explorer, and in RegEdit, but you can
only select one at a time :-( ]

Thanks in advance,

Priamos Georgiades
LucasArts