[p4] determining the status of a clientspec

Marc Unangst mju at panasas.com
Tue Oct 9 10:01:49 PDT 2001

Perhaps a simple question, but...Is there any way to determine what
changelist a client is sync'd to?  I know that you can use "p4 have" to
see what version of a particular file your client has, but I'm
interested in something more comprehensive.  I suppose it might not
always be possible to generate this, if the user has been creative about
syncing various subsets of their workspace, but it seems like it should
be possible to generate largest-subset information (i.e., this subdir is
sync'd to change #1234, this subdir to change #1245, etc.).

    -Marc