[p4] Bugzilla Integration

Paul Goffin PGoffin at baltimore.com
Fri Oct 12 05:25:54 PDT 2001

Does anyone have the p4dti integration working with Bugzilla 2.14?

Looking on the ravenbrook site it seems someone has fixed it
for 2.14, but I can only find tarballs for 2.10 & 2.12.

As this is a new installation, I'd rather not use an "obsolete"
version of bugzilla if I can help it.

Paul.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.