[p4] P4 SDK-> API question on win2k platform

Kasper Nauwelaerts kaspernauw at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 05:13:44 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I downloaded the headers and libraries of the sdk, created myself a new
project (MSVC6), added the necessary .lib files and I still get an
unresolved external symbol on the SetPort function.
(actually SetPortA, which leads me to think a windows SetPort function is
overriding the perforce one)

Is there a specific lib I should include or omit? Or is there another
solution to my problem?

Thanks,
Kasper Nauwelaerts

---
Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short cloth neck ornament.
FZ.