[p4] Re : P4 SDK-> API question on win2k platform

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Mon Oct 15 10:33:42 PDT 2001

<rant>
If I thought it would do any good, I would suggest that Microsoft stop
thinking they own the global namespace and then stop using blatantly
generic symbols in that scope without precedence or documentation.  This is
only one of many examples, also including HANDLE and the header file name
"version.h".
</rant>