[p4] problem after a crash ...

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 08:42:26 PDT 2001

First off you should talk to support - they are very happy to help in this
sort of situation.

Did you restore your meta data files (the db.* files) from a
checkpoint/journal? Are they still there anyway? What sort of crash was it?

Check out the excellent System Administrators guide for more help:

http://www.perforce.com/perforce/doc.011/manuals/p4sag/02_backup.html#104333
6

Robert