[p4] terminology: "yours" and "theirs" in resolve

Paul Goffin PGoffin at baltimore.com
Tue Oct 23 00:54:37 PDT 2001

I've had this conversation with Perforce in the
past - their view then was:

"Yes we know it's awful but we can't come up
with anything better.  If you do, please let
us know..."

So suggestions please....

Paul.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.