[p4] terminology: "yours" and "theirs" in resolve

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 02:07:55 PDT 2001

For the command line resolve "dialog" I put in a request years ago that the
files listed should have a (yours) and (theirs) tagged on after each name.
Also, that the names should be repeated before each prompt, because if you
do help or a diff command, the names of the files can scroll off the screen
and you may forget which file you are on. (Obviously less of a problem in
the GUI).

If anyone else would like to email support on this issue.....!

Robert