[p4] Use "workspace" instead of "client"

Arnt Gulbrandsen arnt at gulbrandsen.priv.no
Tue Oct 23 08:36:28 PDT 2001

Chris Patti <cpatti at atg.com>
> I don't see the Java VM 'sandbox' context and the SCM sandbox context as
> intersecting even remotely enough to be confusing.

Not sure about that... the sandbox, in a software developer context, is
where you can fuck around and whatever you do won't hurt. That's a good
description of the Java sandbox, but IMHO it is not a good description of
where we prepare our files for 'p4 submit'.

Workspace is better: It is where do our daily work.

--Arnt