[p4] Use "workspace" instead of "client"

Robert Prentice prentice at fsl.noaa.gov
Tue Oct 23 10:04:28 PDT 2001

In Java circles, sandbox has a related but different meaning -- namely an area
within a security perimeter that has been set up for a Java application to run
in. See:
http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Interviews/Sandbox/

...Rob Prentice

...Rob Prentice  <prentice at fsl.noaa.gov>