[p4] Versioning Client Specs

Jeff A. Bowles jab at piccoloeng.com
Tue Oct 23 17:10:33 PDT 2001

There are other approaches to doing development on a release
than just mapping the files in from the depot in a particular map.
Give some time to thinking about making the codelines appear,
in the depot, in the structure you want to pull down into a workspace
with no interesting maps.

It makes sense, especially since most development codelines
will be in their own areas in the depot, probably created from
a parent using "p4 integrate".

         -Jeff Bowles