[p4] DevTrack and Perforce

Paul Goffin PGoffin at baltimore.com
Thu Oct 25 00:41:10 PDT 2001

> But: I think that "P4 jobs" enables a good task tracking
> solution. If you
> have NOT any taskTracker yet -
>        configure "P4 jobs" and do everything with it !!!!

The problem with p4 jobs is that it has no security whatsoever.

It's fine for what it was intended to do - offer a "whiteboard" system
for small development shops.

For anything "formal", no "whiteboard" (which anyone who has access
can erase/modify at will) system is appropriate.

Paul.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Baltimore Technologies plc will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

In addition, certain Marketing collateral may be added from time to time to
promote Baltimore Technologies products, services, Global e-Security or
appearance at trade shows and conferences.

computer viruses.