[p4] DevTrack and Perforce

Robert Prentice prentice at fsl.noaa.gov
Thu Oct 25 11:20:38 PDT 2001

I am currently evaluating the Perforce/ExtraView combination.
It looks fantastic. We have used PVCS in the past, which comes
with a full-fledged change tracking system. ExtraView offers a
very nice combination of appropriate features, web accessibility
(Unix, Linux, Windows...), and complete, group-based customizability.

I am just starting to look at the details of the Perforce/ExtraView
integration, and would enjoy hearing about any discoveries you make
regarding its effectiveness.

--
...Rob Prentice  <prentice at fsl.noaa.gov>
Systems Research Group