[p4] Triggers

Christopher Hahn christopher.hahn at peregrine.com
Thu Oct 25 21:48:01 PDT 2001

Mike,

You "order of trigger rules" comment is excellent,
but the trigger name is only used once.

I am going to confirm that the script is really
running, as suggested by another user.

Thank you for the time,

Christopher

P.S. The current form that I am testing is:
===========================
#!/usr/local/bin/perl

use strict;

our $port;
our $clistnum;

#
# Grab params
#
$clistnum = shift;
$port = shift or $port = "perforce-sd:1666";

print STDOUT "This test message should appear when the submission fails";
print STDOUT "The arguments to this script were $clistnum and $port";

exit(1);