[p4] Basic reporting question - files changed over a date range

Karl Elvis MacRae kmac at apple.com
Mon Oct 29 15:29:39 PST 2001

I think this is pretty basic, but I don't use p4 that much (I support
the server more than I actually use p4 itself).

I have a user who wants to be able to generate a list of all files that have
changed for a specific depot over a certain number of days (say, the last
week).

I have the feeling there's an easy way to do that, but
I can't figure out which command will do something like that.

Thanks-

-Karl

Karl Elvis MacRae    VLSI CAD    Apple Computer    kmac at apple.com
408-974-0847 (voice) 408-832-5238 (cell)