[p4] Forte for Java 3.0

Michael Arnoldus chime at mu.dk
Tue Oct 30 12:32:07 PST 2001

Hi

Axel Wienberg <mailto:ax.wienberg at tu-harburg.de> has made an integration between forte for java 3.0 and Perforce, which works on Unix. He calls it PerForte and it can be found at http://www.sts.tu-harburg.de/~ax.wienberg/perforte/

I have made some modifications to this integration, improved the list command and changed the binding to work under Windows. I am using Netbeans 3.2.1, which is the Open Source foundation for Forte for Java. If you are interested in this, please mail me (mailto:chime at mu.dk).

Enjoy,
        Michael Arnoldus