[p4] has anyone had any luck with graphs in p4v on win xp?

Denis Perelyubskiy lists at overwhelm.net
Wed Jun 9 15:15:55 PDT 2004

hello,

noticed p4v and decided to give it a go. WinXP, Server version:
P4D/NTX86/2002.2/43075 (2003/03/26)

When I try to graph branching history of a file, it goes through the p4
filelog -l //.... commands, and then the window which is supposed to
display the graph just stays grey.

Has anyone had any luck displaying the graphs? It seems that
minimum server ver is 2002.1, and we have 2002.2, which is old,
but should not create problems here?

thanks,

-d
--
// mailto: Denis Perelyubskiy <lists at overwhelmTAKECAPITALSOUT dot net>
// icq   : 12359698