[p4] Handling large number of manual merge conflicts

Hoff, Todd Todd.Hoff at Ciena.com
Fri Jun 11 11:22:44 PDT 2004

If you have a feature scheduled for a later release then
merging up into the parent is often not possible and merging down
from the parent can be more work than it is worth. Though i
agree in general.