[p4] Strategy for porting empty directories in ClearCase to Perforce

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Fri Jun 11 12:22:50 PDT 2004

The two choices are dummy files in the directories or change your build
system to create the directories.

I prefer to have the build system create the directories.  My thinking is
that if they don't exist for any configuration management purpose, that it
is the build system's responsibility to make sure they are there anyway so
they belong in the build scripts.

Steve