[p4] Documentation file formats (Or: How do you manage docs across bra nches ?)

Thierry Michalowski Thierry.Michalowski at echotech.ch
Tue Jun 15 05:09:15 PDT 2004

I actually dream of having Perforce being able to handle zip archives in
a transparent manner.
Why?
Because OpenOffice uses a XML format (that I assume mergeable) that only
happens to be packaged in a Zip archive (or Jar format ).
Until then, our office-like documentation is just a bunch of
non-mergeable binary blobs in Perforce :-(

Cheers
Thierry