[p4] Documentation file formats (Or: How do you manage docs a cross bra nches ?)

Oren Shemesh orens at p-cube.com
Tue Jun 15 07:14:26 PDT 2004

I was hoping for information about the current state of affairs, i.e. :

How are U handling this issue ?
Do you maintain documentation in text-based files ?
Which format ?
Which tools are you using ?

I need to find a working substitute before I can talk with people here about
abandoning Word, and I do not have enough experience with other formats...
:-(

Thanks, Oren.