[p4] Which dept for build/release engineers?

Hoff, Todd Todd.Hoff at Ciena.com
Tue Jun 15 08:20:15 PDT 2004

How about a software team in which everyone
is working together?

I don't like the separate groups because it sets
up an us-vs-them dynamic that isn't helpful. Better
yet if people can cycle through the different roles.

For management reasons everyone is often separated
into their own groups, but that causes
more harm than good, imho.