[p4] is there a way to get locally changed files off a user's machine?

Hoff, Todd Todd.Hoff at Ciena.com
Tue Jun 15 11:13:06 PDT 2004

I as a third party seem to be able to go to another
user's change number, using the gui on my machine,
and a do a diff that shows the changes to files located
on the other developer's machine.

Does this work on all platforms? I was very surprised
that this worked. Maybe its windows only?

Is there a way for me to get access to the changed files?
Though i guess if i have the diff i can construct the
new file.

I guess in general i don't understand how this magik
works.

thanx