[p4] is there a way to get locally changed files off a user's machine?

Matt Stave MStave at alphablox.com
Tue Jun 15 11:22:24 PDT 2004

I don't *think* you can see unsubmitted edits on someone else's hard drive,
via standard p4 commands.  You can diff against the version that they opened
for edit, or see it in the depot *after* they submit it.

If they have a drive/directory shared on the network you can peek manually
via the file system.

--- Matt