[p4] is there a way to get locally changed files off a user's machine?

Hoff, Todd Todd.Hoff at Ciena.com
Tue Jun 15 12:00:31 PDT 2004

I see i am not the only one who didn't know about this
capability. On windows, using the gui, if you go to
the pending change list of another user you can
see a diff of the changes on their machine.
I don't know if this depends on some magic
naming convention of windows or what.
But it isn't just for submitted files.