[p4] is there a way to get locally changed files off a user's machine?

Oren Shemesh orens at p-cube.com
Tue Jun 15 12:16:24 PDT 2004

This can only work if the root of their client is accesible to your PC.
For this to work (In Windows), the client root should be called something
like this:
\\PcName\rootDir

And also, the PC should make it's Root directory shared by all users.

This is a pretty scary setup in my opinion - One virus on one PC can infect
all PCs through these shared drives !

Oren.