[p4] Merging Multiple Perforce Server Databases to a Single Server

DAVID Foglesong defoglesong at msn.com
Wed Jun 16 10:55:40 PDT 2004

Perforce has a "perfmerge" script that will combine databases. This should
be on their FTP server. Check with Perforce support for more details.

I've used this script in the past to successfully merge systems. As you
already indicated, depots with the same name will be an issue, so you will
have to first rename the depots to be non-conflicting.

I'm assuming all the systems in question are running on the same server OS
-- if you're trying to combine Windows and Unix/Linux systems, that's a lot
more work.

David Foglesong