[p4] Merging Multiple Perforce Server Databases to a Single Server

jab jab at pobox.com
Wed Jun 16 10:10:39 PDT 2004

Ask Tech Support this question. There is a script they have that will
merge
Perforce checkpoints (assuming that no full pathnames are common to both
repositories), but different versions of the script correspond to
different
versions of the Perforce checkpoint file format, so go slowly.

	-Jeff Bowles