[p4] Branching ASP.Net projects/solutions - best practices ?

Singh, Avichal avichal.singh at wamu.net
Wed Jun 16 14:38:13 PDT 2004

Very interesting, could I ask you to send some more details on this?
Eh..not sure if you can share that template of yours.

Sorry I am a P4 Admin and we are just starting out with Perforce, and I
am a novice as far as Visual Studio goes, so if you could give some
details as to the steps you do to accomplish what you outlined, that'd
be helpful.

Thanks
Avichal Singh