[p4] Re: Conversion of MKS to Perforce

steve at vance.com steve at vance.com
Wed Jun 16 19:12:18 PDT 2004

Russell --

I've used rcstoperf to convert from MKS SI before.  I don't remember the
exact version of MKS.  I did have some issues with conversion of binary
files that required some after-the-fact intervention before importing into
Perforce.  I ran into similar issues converting from a commercial RCS
implementation, as well.

Steve