[p4] Which Linux Distro do you recommend for running Perforce

Tetlow, Gordon gtetlow at soe.sony.com
Thu Jun 17 16:13:39 PDT 2004

I'd like to go ahead and put a plug in for FreeBSD. I've used it in the
past with quite a bit of success and can attest that Perforce runs very
well on it. As for keeping up to date, you can track a release so you
know that the only updates you will be getting are for security
purposes.

-gordon

Fedora
> and find it quite stable but RedHat particularly doesn't position
Fedora