[p4] Reasons not to allow adding junk files to Perforce

Cris Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Fri Jun 18 10:57:44 PDT 2004

In my opinion, putting that stuff in Perforce is actually a *Good* idea.

---- Cris J H

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 10:21:42AM -0700, HB. Nguyen wrote:
> Hi all,
> Our management people are adding lots of stuffs that are not "Source
> Codes" into Perforce (ex: job descriptions, time sheets ... ).
>
> Please give me 3 reasons to convince them not to add it to Perforce.
> Thanks

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====