[p4] Powerbuilder and Perforce integration

Robert MacMunn RobertMacMunn at crd.com
Mon Jun 28 10:20:25 PDT 2004

With the lack of knowledge and documentation on both the Sybase and
Perforce side, I am having a difficult time trying to figure out exactly
how this is supposed to work.  (Doesn't help I know nil about PB)

I have added PB code under Perforce.  I need to know the procedure
developers will use to be able to use this environment.

1)       Do you need to keep a copy of the pbl files on a network share
for new users to populate their workspaces ?
2)       If a developer adds libraries to a pbl, how do the other
developers pick up those changes ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob