[p4] Opening for a Release Manager at Ofoto
ltucker at ofoto.com
Sun Oct 17 12:14:40 PDT 2004
We have an opening for an experienced Release Manager at Ofoto. This
is a contract position.
Please send all queries to, and only to: jobs at ofoto.com
Ofoto, Inc. (www.ofoto.com), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eastman Kodak
Company is the leading online digital photo developing service. The
Ofoto.com site provides consumers with a secure and easy way to store
and share their photos and get real Kodak prints of their pictures. The
site also provides free editing and creative tools. In addition to
Ofoto.com in the US, Ofoto operates four sites across Europe:
ofoto.co.uk, ofoto.de, ofoto.fr, and ofoto.eu.com. Get on board with a
team of proven players to build an innovative company that will set the
standard for the digital age of photography!
- Establish and evolve planning framework for software release
management- Identifying areas of release conflict and coordination
resolution with key project/resource owners.
- Work with TPMs and Engineering leads to set and manage to required
- Create new processes to ensure that we keep releases on-time with
- 8 years working in software development as a project manager,
engineer, or in QA/release engineering
- last 3 years working in cross functional organizations in a
non-individual contributor role, managing and driving software
schedules and releases
- very good organizational skills
- very good communication skills
- ability to understand software architecture and it's related
dependencies across hardware, functionality and release processes
- technical background (BS or equiv)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
More information about the perforce-user